Monday, February 9, 2009

Its FINALLY February!

January was long. That's really all I have to say about that. We took a couple of weekend trips to Vegas (I got to go to The Gap! YAY!) and we spent lots of time with extended family. We had lots of fun. We welcomed Max back home from China and went to Jax's blessing. What a sweet little baby he is! We always love spending time with family!

I realize that the title of our blog is The Many ADVENTURES of Bethany and Chad- so I'm going to be more diligent in recording our adventures (like our NYC adventure in Nov... yeah, where is that? you ask. My bad...). And I'm going to remember to take may camera EVERYWHERE I go so that I can have pics.

So, February Adventure #1: Hinder concert.
We don't get many concerts here in Southern Utah (I wonder why...), so when the opportunity present itself, we go. Usually it's the King's Singers and such, but we had the good fortune to go to the Hinder Concert with a friend of mine from college. I don't know many Hinder songe, but I was totally game. It turned out to be pretty awesome! The openers (The Veer Union and Theory of a Dead Man) were fantastic- Chad and I enjoyed Theory of a Dead Man the most- which was refreshing. Concerts where people come totally wasted or stoned (or high) are really amusing to watch. There were numerous bras thrown on stage and the phrase of the night was probably "F*** yeah, St. George, Utah!!!" All-in-all it was fun to go listen to some good tunes, scream our guts out, and share some time with friends. Oh, and small venues are the best, every seat is good! Here are some pics!


Here's a fuzzy picture of Jax- he's cooing and smiling at people now- it's adorable!


This is a picture of Hinder performing- they were totally wasted.... In case you don't know who they are- they're well known for "Lips of an Angel."


Here's our Fav of the night- Theory of a Dead Man.

No comments: