Friday, April 3, 2009

Life is Busy

Hey again! Here's an overview of our month. It seems as though I've only got time about once a month to update my blog- weird.

Adventure #5: Anniversary- Volume 3 (March 11, 2009)
Since we got married, we have been away on a trip for our anniversary. This year it didn't fall during spring break, but we planned a trip anyway for the week following. I wasn't planning on doing anything except pack because we left right after school on the 12th for our trip. I came home, began cleaning up, paying bills, packing, etc. Chad didn't get home until about 6 p.m. or so and I was getting stressed out (those of you who know me pretty well, know that when I have something big planned and things are not going as planned, I tend to freak out a bit- ok a lot). When he got home, he had brought me a bouquet of lillys, daisys, and roses (my three favorite flowers) and my favorite drink (Bolthouse Farms' Green Goodness). I obviously lightened up and realized we needed to spend some time together, so we went out to dinner. I ended up staying up until 1:30 a.m. packing and getting ready for the trip, but we had a fantastic time together! The longer I am married, the more I enjoy it. I didn't like being married at first (again, not a surprise to most) but as we are more comfortable in our life and with each other, marriage gets easier and a lot more fun! We are so excited for what the next year will bring us!

No comments: