Saturday, September 11, 2010

Alright, I know I promised weekly pics, but, getting ready to leave my classroom for 6 weeks has really taken up all of my time. Getting the house clean has taken up the rest of my time, and then Chad and I have really needed some quality time together, so that's taken up the last bit of time, blogging is the LAST thing I have been thinking about. So, now my plans are done, the house is clean, Chad is on the couch next to me, and I can finally post another pic and give an update.
We are 39 weeks and 3 days today- only 4 to go... hopefully! At our 20 week appt, Gryn was measuring at a due date of today, but I'm hoping that doesn't happen. Our CNM is out of town this weekend, so I'll be spending my time on the couch, reading.
Pregancy update:
I feel like pregancy info is just TMI in general for the majority of the population. When other women tell me their "status," my brain goes, "ok, I totally didn't need to know that- just tell me if you think the baby's coming or not...." However MOST women don't like that kind of info- for some reason they use the terminology that is just gross or, TMI, as I think of it. So in my way, heres the update:
Yes, the baby's coming soon. My estimate is Monday. If you want details, call me. We're extremely excited and can't wait to see the little guy!

Our update:
Last weekend we cleaned the house so that we're able to just relax for the next little bit before little dude arrives. We also cleaned and organized Chad's classroom so that he's relaxed and able to be comfortable with a sub there when the time comes. I have finished planning my classes (day-to-day) until Christmas break- a HUGE relief. I have completed 11 IEP meetings and have 5 to go, however, I don't think I'll get those done until after baby comes.

Thats pretty much it. We'll be chillin' this weekend doing what we can to hold off until Monday, but Murphy's law will probably take effect and we'll have this kid today. We'll keep you posted :)

Last Preggo pic? Let's hope so!!

2 comments:

Ryan and Mandi said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!! I seriously cannot wait!!!! You better call me first :)

Hayley Winslow said...

We are excited! Let us know if we can do anything to help.