Saturday, June 21, 2008

You know you're a Titus/Mallory when...

Last week I was rummaging through my picture box (3 ft long, 1 1/2 feet wide, 5 in deep- it took a while to get through all of them...) and came across a few pics that just made me laugh. My nieces look quite a bit like me- see below.




This is me on my 4th(?) birthday. When we asked my niece Anna who this picture is of, she said, "That's me!" (Refer to the pictures on "The Long Awaited Arrival" for pictures of Anna- it's a bit crazy how much she looks like me.)



We also asked Anna about this picture. She had wised up a little and said, "Bethy?" We asked who the baby was- "That's baby Brayden!" Of course, we are so silly, how could we not know?





The picture on the top is of me on my blessing day. The one on the bottom is my niece, Emma, wearing an hierloom blessing dress. Look at the faces.
We all know that these little girls will be the cutest little kids ever- and now I don't need to have kids because I know what my little girls would look like!!

2 comments:

Hayley Winslow said...

I thought the second picture was me for a second. Never thought you and I looked a thing alike but now, I'm not so sure. Well, I guess if my daughter looks like you we must be related.

Anonymous said...

Ditto. I also thought the picture was of Hayley. The funny thing is that Bethany's kid pictures also look a lot like me... which means I look like Hayley, too? And the picture of Emma really surprised me.