Saturday, June 21, 2008

More Vegas Fun!



We made a quick trip to Las Vegas again- this one was much "quicker" than the last. A few weeks ago I found out my best friend , Leslee, from childhood was going to be in Vegas for a few days. I had not seen her since I was 19 (I know...SOOO long ago) so I talked with Chad and we decided to make a trip down to see her and meet her boyfriend/may as well be fiance, Chris. We met them at Mandalay Bay and went through the Shark Reef (which was pretty awesome- not Sea World, but in the desert, I'll take what I can get). We also went over the the Bellagio to check out the seasonal plant display (super cool, as always) and over to the Forum shops at Caesar's Palace. It was so great to spend some time with them and get to know Chris a little bit. We also went to see Beauty and the Beast that my sister-in-law, Stephanie did all the choreography for- it was wonderful! She did a great job! I've included a few pics of the time we spent with Leslee and Chris.





They take a picture of you in front of a green screen and then you can choose the background you want when you buy the picture. I have such a wierd huge pointy nose in this pic. It makes me wonder if my nose always looks like that in pictures...
Yea- friends in Vegas!

No comments: