Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pictures

I have spent the better part of three hours uploading picures on to my computer. Not because my computer is slow, but because we took 454 pictures in New York and still didn't get everything. I am also upload pictures from my old computer on to my "new" computer. I put new in quotation marks because I've had the thing for a year and a half, I just haven't taken the time to put all my old pictures on it. So, expect some serious updates with pictures within a few days- hopefully Saturday won't be crazy, so I can do it then!

P.S. New York was AWESOME! If you can handle big crowds, crazy drivers, and no dirt, I HIGHLY reccommend a visit! Especially during the holidays! Everywhere is better during the holidays!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Glad you had fun. I must admit I don't think I could hack an experience like that. I don't like crowds, hate crazy drivers, and live for dirt. :) Give me a ranch in the middle of nowhere and I'm happy.

I was thinking about you guys while watching the parade. Kept hoping I'd spot you somewhere by some miracle. What a memorable way to spend Thanksgiving!