Saturday, July 25, 2009

Picture Post: 4th or 6th- how about both?

Picture post! I've seen this post two ways, so I did both!

1- Go to the 4th (or 6th) folder in your pictures.
2- Pick the 4th (or 6th) picture in that folder.
3- Explain the picture.



4th folder- only had 2 pics- odd, I know- but here it is: This is Chad and me at a University of Utah Football game in November of 2007. We had palnned on buying tix and going, but my dad got us tickets for free and admission to an "exclusive" tail-gate extravaganza. We had planned on it being a typical November game: freezing, rainy or snowy, kinda miserable but good fun. It turned out to be about 70 degrees outside and I was hot in my three layers- we Southern Utahns were VERY grateful! It was so fun! I was really glad we could go!




6th folder, 6th picture: This is Thanksgiving 2007 at my parent's house. All of my Utah siblings were there with their families and we are playing a game called Pit. It is a Titus Family favorite- I grew up playing this game. Its a game where you have to get 9 cards of one kind (each kind is a different plant: wheat, barley, etc) but you start out with 9 different cards (its a little difficult to describe breifly). You have to trade with your opponents to get the spcific cards you want to win with. It gets loud and competitive- SO MUCH FUN! Dad took the picture- we sometimes let him play, if he promises not to sabotage everyone!


If anyone else wants to do it, awesome! I don't tag!

No comments: