Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Scrapbook Update

I've decided to post the scrapbook page with pictures of camping and our little guy and a little info about both of them. I've decided to hold off on posting the other pages until the end of the year though.
We are really enjoying life and watching our little guy grow.
March weekends were all spent out of town- two on Spring Break, one in SLC for a wedding, and one in SLC for a birthday party! We were also able to spend Easter with family in SLC.
We were just able to have Mandi, Alex, and Darek down for the Annual Kite Festival in St. George! It was a lovely weekend and the weather was fantastic!!!
I was offered a job teaching at Hurricane High School in February and decided to take it. I am very excited about the new job and having the new experiences with the older students! I will also be teaching summer school for two weeks in July.
Chad will be staying at Hurricane Intermediate with roughly the same schedule as this year. He has decided to accept a percussion job for the summer for the Utah Shakespearean Festival. I am quite relieved- I was worried about him working though October with our little boy being due in September.
We are 5 weeks away from being done with the school year! We are both looking forward to having the time off to relax and get ready for little bebe.
We are loving life, things really couldn't be much better!!

And now for the pictures!
Click on the scrapbook pages to get a closer look at the pictures and details about camping and Gryn.


2 comments:

Ryan and Mandi said...

I seriously cannot wait to do that trip. It looks like so much fun! 2012 seems so far away, but I'm sure it'll be here before we know it.

Me said...

It looks like our due date is one day apart now! You will be such a good mommy!