Thursday, July 10, 2008

All for Naught

As I said in my last post- all the ranting and breaking down was for naught- everything did work out as it needed to. Chad interviewed for Tuacahn High School (one of two interviewed out of 25 applicants- I'm very proud of him!!) and ended up not getting the music position. He will stay part time at Fossil Ridge Intermediate doing piano and part time at Hurricane Intermediate doing band! Yea! I will stay at Hurricane Middle doing special Education! Yea!!! The power of prayer works- living proof! I am very appreciative to the interim director of SPED for all the hard work she did to keep me!
We are currently looking for a house in Hurricane (to rent, not buy) so that we can move by the end of the month! We are very excited about life today!!

No comments: