Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 4th of July...a few days late

Chad, Tyson, and Bethy- a pic from the camera phone- these are not as easy to take as I thought. Maybe it's just my phone.
Tyson and the hand sanitizer he got from the parade- he was very proud! As he should be!
Anna: "Bethy, look at my new shirt!" Bethy: "Anna, your shirt is so cute!" Anna: "Its a United States of America shirt!" Bethy: "*Laugh* Oh, is that what it is?!" Real dialogue about Anna's shirt.
Our 4th of July weekend was so much fun! This is the first summer (out of 4) since Chad and I have been together, that Chad didn't have some kind of show he was performing in on the 4th! It was AWESOME! We went up to Cedar City for the annual 4th of July "Parade"- it usually consists of a bunch of ATVs, Trucks, and Emergency Vehicles driving down main street- that's what it was this year again, we musn't break tradition! It was fun- we met with my sister, Hayley, and her family to watch the parade.

Chad and I took off for a bit to check out scooters in town and decided to go to a movie. We took the niece and nephew to Wall-E since we hadn't seen it! Oh my gosh- it was so cute! I definately reccommend it to anyone! We then got 5 buck pizza (our fav) and took it to The Greenshow!

We went back to St. George- tired from the long day- and staked out a spot for fireworks at the park. It was great! I love fireworks!

I love this holiday because if it wasn't for this day Chad and I wouldn't have ever met (probably), so it always makes me happy! Also, y'know, we wouldn't have the freedoms we have...eh...

1 comment:

Me said...

It sound like you guys are way busy, and enjoying your summer as you should!